All those times we talked about how we saved ourselves. We planned it all. Just to find out everything was wrong. We should’ve known. I guess we always did. Just didn’t want to believe it. I just wanted us to be perfect but we were so far from that..
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
You are the most intuitive sixteen year old to ever live every single one of these is spot on
If the gates open wide, and made you an angel
Through tears in my eyes, I’d save you’re seat at the table
- Cher Lloyd-Goodnight (via -scrubbing-in-)
"I got so used to the changes, moving from stranger to strangest.."
- Jhene Aiko (via maggnolias)
♪♪ Change is inevitable. Why hold on to what you have to let go of?Like, did I really break your heart? Was it all my fault? If you don’t knock it off. You know, like I know, where this was headed. I’m a wanderer. I’m a wanderer, baby. ♪♪